Join us for the next #ConstructionCast online chat.
30 minutes in conversation with experts from construction, real estate and law…
Join us for the next episode of ConstructionCast on 14th July at 11am. We’ll be taking look at ‘Procurement, Contracts and Disputes: Getting it Right and Avoiding Disaster’.
- Karen Kirkham, Chair of the JCT and Partner, BDB Pitmans
- Darren James, CEO, Keltbray
- Paul Darling OBE, QC, Barrister at 39 Essex Chambers
- Anna Mills, Partner, DLA Piper
- Chaired by Annie Clift, Director, Limeslade
Join our leading experts from the world of construction and law as they examine the changes taking place in the world of contracting.
- What effect has COVID had on contracts and what are the JCT planning in terms of changes to their forms?
- What are the key challenges facing contractors and supply chain at present and how can we minimise risks of cost and time?
- How to deal with claims and disputes should they arise?
- In the event of a claim or dispute, how do you find the right team to resolve it with the minimum cost and downtime?
- What does the future hold for contracting and dispute resolution?
Find out all this and more on 14th July in a panel discussion chaired by Annie Clift of built environment marketing specialists, Limeslade.
If you missed any of the past events, we’ve looked at everything from the future of design through CSR and diversity to construction dispute resolution – you’ll find recordings and write-ups on our blog pages. Or check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Drop Us a Line
Get in touch today and find out how Limeslade can assist you.