Join us for the next #ConstructionCast online chat.
30 minutes in conversation with experts from construction, real estate and law…
Join us for our first live ConstructionCast on 6th October at 12:30pm at the NEC Birmingham. We’ll be taking look at ‘Delay, Disruption and Construction Disputes’.
- Karen Kirkham, Chair of the JCT and Partner, BDB Pitmans
- Justin Mort QC, Barrister, Keating Chambers
- Paul Gibbons, Found and CEO, at Decipher Consulting
- Ian Yule, Partner, Shoosmiths
- Chaired by Annie Clift, Director, Limeslade
Join our leading experts from the world of construction and law as they examine the changes taking place in the world of disputes.
- How will the procurement of construction contracts change in the future?
- What are the common mistakes made during the life cycle of projects, which make dealing with disputes more difficult?
- What can be done at the beginning of a project to avoid advice disputes further down the line?
- How to prepare for hearings?
- What trends will emerge in dispute resolution in the future?
Find out all this and more on 6th October in a panel discussion chaired by Annie Clift of built environment marketing specialists, Limeslade.
If you missed any of the past events, we’ve looked at everything from the future of design through CSR and diversity to construction dispute resolution – you’ll find recordings and write-ups on our blog pages. Or check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Drop Us a Line
Get in touch today and find out how Limeslade can assist you.