Masterclass: ResourcesResources from the Limeslade Masterclass
Thanks to everyone who attended and sponsored this year’s Masterclass in Dubai. We are grateful to our headline sponsors Decipher and Damain James. On this page you will find all the available resources as they become available.
Morning – The Future of Construction and Regional Developments (0900-1230)
- The Future of Construction & Development in the Gulf – Keynote looking at the future of the region.
- Understanding the Roles of Legal Teams and Advisors (panel) – All you need to know about how legal teams work and how to get the most from them.
- Preparation for success: Contract Drafting & Baseline Programmes (Talk) – Ensuring you get things right from the outset, and avoiding mistakes others make.
- ESG and its Role in Construction & Engineering (Panel) – What do you need to know about Environmental, Social and Governance issues in the industry in 2022 and beyond?
- Working in Saudi (Panel) -What is the latest from the Kingdom and what do you need to know about how the law and culture operate?
Afternoon – Dealing with Change, Preparing and Managing Disputes (1330-1730)
- Change, Notices and Variations (Panel) – Change is inevitable on any major project. What do you need to do about it, and what is your entitlement?
- The Great Delay Debate (Panel) – Join industry leading delay analysts for a session covering all you need to know about delay analysis techniques.
- Bond Calls & Insurance (Panel) – What are the key issues in insurance and bonds in the region and what happens if you need to make a bond call or one is called on your project?
- Dispute resolution & regional courts (Panel) – In the event of a dispute, how do local laws interact with resolution methods?
- Enforcement: You Have Your Decision, Now What? (Talk) – After a dispute is formally resolved, how do you secure the redress you have been granted?
- Closing Discussions – Chaired by Vivek Kapoor. The day’s speakers join us for a final Q&A session.
5:30 – Close and networking reception at the i-Kandy Lounge, Sponsored by Secretariat.